⚔️ World Map: War Games ⚔️
A perfect world map for playing out map games and crafting alternate history scenarios.
- There is a total of 10,403 hexagon areas on the map.
- You can get the breakdown by country in CSV or Excel format.
- Use the tools in Step 1, the zoom mode, and the advanced shortcuts (Ctrl + move, Alt+Shift+click) to quickly edit and color the map.
- If you are into making alternate history maps, you may find the Hearts of Iron IV, Europa Universalis IV, or world subdivisions maps useful.
- Get a map configuration file that you can use to randomly color by country the whole map.
Save the keyboard shortcuts you want to remember
Try Shortcut Keeper— a simple app to get more productive with your Mac.Get Shortcut Keeper
Your choices will be saved for your next visits to this map page.
Select the color you want and click on a area on the map. Right-click to remove its color, hide, and more.
Color all areas of a country
Select a country and click COLOR COUNTRY to color all its areas with the selected color. Keyboard shortcut: Alt + Shift + click on a area.
Color multiple countries
Select the countries or regions you want to color and click COLORto paint them with the selected color.
Make a map of a single country
Select the country that you want to isolate and click ISOLATE COUNTRY. Use SHOW ALL to return to the full map view again.
Isolate multiple countries
Select the countries or regions you want to isolate and click ISOLATE. All other countries will be hidden. Use the zoom tool to adjust the map on the remaining countries.
Add a title for the map's legend and choose a label for each color group. Change the color for all areas in a group by clicking on it.
Drag the legend on the map to set its position or resize it. Use legend options to change its color, font, and more.