You must have a MapChart Plus account to use this page.
Already have an account? Log in.
All map configurations you have saved to your account.
- To quickly load a configuration to your map, you can use the Load button.
- Find all saved maps for a page, by navigating to the page and using the Load button at the left edge of the map.
- Use Export to download your map configuration as a text (.txt) file.
- Use Delete to delete your map configuration. You cannot undo this.
- At the bottom of this page, you can also import multiple .txt config files to My Maps or export all your map configurations at once.
|Config name||Legend title||Last modified on:||Map page|
Import from text files
Use this to import your map configuration text (.txt) files and save them to My Maps.
Export all configurations
Use this to download all your saved map configurations as text (.txt) files in a ZIP (compressed) folder.