Coronavirus (COVID-19) daily statistics map
⚠️ On 1 February 2023, this tool was retired.
It was a great experience to work on this, and I hope it was helpful for tracking daily COVID-19 statistics.
Since most countries now don't publish full statistics as before, I made the decision to stop updating it.
You can still use it to check out data from August 6th, 2020 up to January 31st, 2023.
- Hover over a country to check all available stats.
- Customize and download for free.
- Change the statistic shown and the map's color scheme.
- Check the top and bottom 20 countries lists.
- Show or hide US states data.
- Adjust the range for the selected statistic to exclude outliers from the coloring of the map.
- More details and examples in this blog post .
Change the upper and lower statistic value for coloring the map with the slider below.
Countries outside the range will be colored with the default gray.
Data sourced from Worldometers.info. Color palettes developed by Cynthia Brewer (http://colorbrewer.org/).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.